Technology Director / Mohammed Berra
Research and Development Specialist
Mohammed has been working within games and app industries for over 15 years. Focused on digital and creative innovation. He has shared his expertise with companies such as Ubi Soft, Artificial Mind and Movement, Mistic Software.
He has a strong knowledge in mathematics and physics, which can help support game engines and areas of common areas of gameplay and simulation experiences. Mohammed being the R&D lead loves a technical challenge and provides us with extreme algorithms to fit complex technical problems.
*Please note: this list reflects various roles within the games industry.
- Rally PC
- F1 Racing Championship
- Disney’s Donald Duck: Goin’ Quackers
- Rouge Spear
Artificial Mind and Movement
- Carmen Sandiego: The Secret of the Stolen Drums
- Scooby Doo!: Mystery Mayhem
- Archery (AR)
- Tracking Physio (Kinect V2)
- Kiosk (Slot Machines)
- The Price Is Right: 2010 Edition
- Shell Game
- Three Strikes
- Check Out
- Digata Defender
- Mistic SDK
- Kid Paddle: Lost in the Game
- Family Feud: 2010 Editon
- Press Your Luck: 2010 Edition
Notable Awards and Achievements
- Heavy Augmented Reality Experience for various animation and game related purposes for keen animation.
- Tracking Physio exercise innovation with Kinect v2.
- Facial feature recognition innovation using OpenCV
- Skill Set: C / C ++, C #, .Net, Unity3d, ARtoolkit, Vuforia,OpenCV, Kinect, Java, Database, Design,
UML, Agile, CMS, 3D technology, Audio, iPhone,Android.
- 4 years of experience working on VR & AR technologies
Get in Touch
In contact and we'll start discussing your project today!